2. Progressives are good people who sometimes define progress as others becoming more like they are.
3. Whatever it is that inhibits your thoughts and creativity, let go of it.
4. Rank & File activists who get the work done and & attend the monthly meetings are the salt of the Earth. The hyper-connected networked few even on your own side will sometimes sell you out for personal advancement.
5. If you've taken the time and effort to learn & understand, you have the freedom to distance yourself to a degree from those who have not.
6. The Bible is right when it says that the stone that has been rejected will become the cornerstone.
7. I'm of the left and I'm one of the people as most broadly defined.
8. Distance yourself from allies and look for common ideas with perceived foes