1. My favorite topic in history is Colonial America & the years after the Revolution.
2. The book deals at length with the meaning of things we do in everyday life Everyday life has great meaning.
3. The book talks about everyday life in a political sense such as American women dealing with and resisting British taxes on fabric at the time of the Revolution.
4. We may need to learn to make our own stuff and trade it with others doing the same if we are going to live in a society that does not offer decent jobs.
5. The book discusses Native American culture in Colonial New England and suggests we must be mindful of all contributions to the American culture.
6. When we take on the responsibility of the learning about our past, we are then better able to make a hopeful future.
The work of everyday resistance to our violent profit-driven society is up to each of us.
Please read all of NeilAquino.com