These subjects are---
1. What we can learn from American & North American history from Columbus until 1850.
2. What we can learn from my five favorite TV shows. These shows are--in no order--All In The Family, The Mary Tyler Show, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the more recent edition of Battlestar Galactica & Barney Miller.
3. About things my friends are accomplishing or just nice friendly things about my friends in general.
4. About daily life. Just everyday things because everyday life has great value.
However, so as to cover my bases politically, I've first made a small donation to the Wendy Davis for Governor of Texas campaign as I move on to other subjects here at the blog.
I've donated to Ms. Davis for the following reasons--
1. The Rick Perry/Greg Abbott forced sonogram bill on women seeking a constitutionally protected medical procedure is state-sponsored rape.
2. Because the Rick Perry/Greg Abbott states rights resistance to the Affordable Health Care Act causes Texans die for lack of health care.
3. Because the Democratic gang of connected insiders and political consultants living off the campaign gravy train is less nasty and corrupt than are Republicans engaged in the same behavior.
4. Because you never know: Maybe--maybe--Wendy Davis is a decent person.
Having done more for Ms. Davis than most in Texas, this is the last you'll hear from me about her for the rest of the year.
The things I listed as blogging topics for the rest of 2013 may well have more to do with everyday reality and hope that our life can be better than do our current politics.
However, to keep myself in the game, I've got three extra Wendy Davis bumper stickers I'll send to the first three people who contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The stickers are modeled in the picture above by the All People Have Value Panel of Experts.
This panel consists of Extinct the Mammoth, Hamburger Wearing An Astros' Hat & Moldy the Sepsis. This is my brain trust.
Extinct ponders the fact that he is the last of his kind, Hamburger smiles through three last place seasons in a row & Moldy causes a bit of trouble.
Thanks for reading All People Have Value. Please check back often.
Please consider reading the rest of NeilAquino.com