Because of our wrongful Texas voter ID which is intended to keep poor people and people of color from voting, here are the various forms of ID that will be accepted at the polls so you'll be allowed to vote.
Here are things I'm doing to help candidates and ideas I support in this upcoming election and beyond---
1. I'm voting.
2. I'm asking people I know if they are voting.
3. In the next day or two, I'm going to make a series of small donations to candidates I support and also to the Texas Green Party. The Green Party offers Texas voters a needed option for fair wages, a sustainable way of living and more democracy.
4. I'm using resources I have such as this blog and my Facebook page to advocate for my beliefs.
5. I'm making this list and asking others to do something similar if they think it might be of value. It helps to have a plan as time growing short in this election season.
6. I'm making the point that Texas Republican Lt. Governor Dan Patrick nominee is a far right extremist who should give both independents and Republicans second thought at the ballot box.
7. I'm going to keep on saying that the Democratic Party needs to focus on economic stagnation and frozen wages in Texas and the United States, with the same energy it has applied to some social issues.
8. I'm asking you to offer your own ideas with a comment here on the blog.
The work of freedom is up to each of us.
Please read all of NeilAquino.com