Preparing for Houston Winter Weather--
1. I've purchased snowmobile & will ride it through city parks because snow will melt before liberals can pass laws stopping me.
2. Message to winter looters: I've painted my AR-15 a deep white for camouflage and am vigilant even if snow lasts as long as 20 minutes.
3. Remind wife she should submit to husband if I tell her to go to Wal-Mart to get ice scraper for my car tomorrow morning. Remind her also to make certain she gets all the ice off windshield tomorrow.
4. Governor Perry must stop Obama from handing out free space heaters and hot chocolate to welfare queens & illegals. Rumors say hot chocolate even has marshmallows.
5. Find sunscreen for walk on sunny 70 degree day projected for Sunday.
Please read all of NeilAquino.com